Oakley Crosshair 2.0 Sunglasses
MSRP $MSRP $160.00
$149.99 - $159.99
FOR ANY QUANTITY
Request Team Pricing
Classic meets contemporary in Crosshair® 2.0, the latest rendition of a lightweight C-5 alloy metal frame that merges classic aviator design with a contemporary lens shape and subtle sculptural details. The two lenses are cut from a single toric shield and mounted precisely to maintain the original contour. Oakley’s Polaric Ellipsoid™ technology ensures clarity at all angles of view, and optical precision meets ANSI Z80.3 standards. Jacketed with Unobtainium® to increase grip with sweat, the sleek stems are part of a comfortable Three-Point Fit that gets a dose of dimension with icons that integrate with the hinges.
Numerous lens/frame color combinations are available for Crosshair 2.0, and all lenses are crafted from pure Plutonite® to optimize impact resistance and filter out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm. High Definition Optics® (HDO®) is a standard feature, and you can choose Oakley HDPolarized lenses that match unbeatable performance with greater than 99% glare-cutting efficiency. You can get Crosshair 2.0 with corrective lenses, and many options are available with Oakley Authentic Prescription Lenses.
• Dual lens Polaric Ellipsoid™ geometry (two lenses cut from single toric shield).
• Optical precision and performance that meets all ANSI Z80.3 standards.
• UV protection of Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA/UVB/UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm.
• Patented XYZ Optics® for maximum clarity at all angles of vision.
• Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium® lens coatings (optional).
• Available with Oakley Authentic Prescription Lenses.
• Ultra-lightweight hi-modulus C-5™ metal frame material.
• Patented hydrophilic Unobtainium® earsocks ensure a snug, secure fit.
• Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment.
• Integrated Metal Icon Accents.
Matte Black/ Warm Grey.
Polished Chrome/ VR28 Black Iridium.