Oakley Women's Polarized LBD Breast Cancer Awareness Edition Sunglasses
MSRP $MSRP $180.00
FOR ANY QUANTITY
Request Team Pricing
Oakley LBD Breast Cancer Awareness Edition is the “little black dress” of sunglasses—with a fresh pink twist. Every girl needs a little something that will take her anywhere, and these chic sunglasses have the retro glam required for any jetsetter. With every purchase of Oakley Breast Cancer Awareness Special Edition eyewear, Oakley will contribute $20 to Young Survival Coalition, a non-profit dedicated to the critical issues unique to young women who are diagnosed with breast cancer.
The all-day comfort of lightweight O Matter® frame material means LBD doesn’t just look the part—it performs under any conditions. With Unobtainium® nose pads and ear pads, the fit of LBD actually increases grip when you perspire, so go ahead and revel in an active lifestyle. You’ll love the comfort of the Three-Point Fit, and it has the added benefit of holding the lenses in precise alignment. That’s one reason why LBD meets ANSI Z80.3 optical standards, as well as Z80.3 basic impact standards. But the real impact is style.
We created the LBD Breast Cancer Awareness Special Edition with polished black frames and grey polarized lenses (the best on the planet) that block the cruel rays of glare. Accented by pink and white ribbon graphics on the interior stems and a hot pink O detail at the hinge, this LBD is perfectly accessorized. Limited edition Oakley eyewear case included.
• Comfortably lightweight frame made of durable, stress-resistant O Matter.
• Hydrophilic Unobtainium nose pads and ear pads for a comfortably secure fit that increases grip with perspiration.
• Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment.
• Metal icon accents.
• Performance and protection that meets or exceeds ANSI Z80.3 optical and basic impact standards.
• Protection of Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm.
• Minimized glare via technology that produces the best polarized lenses on the planet: HDPolarized optics (optional).
• Varied field of light transmission (top to bottom) via lenses with gradient shading (optional).
• Glare reduction and balanced light transmission of Iridium® lens coating (optional).
• Available with Oakley Authentic Prescription Lenses.
Color: Polished Black/OO Black Iridium Polarized.