Rawlings Heart of the Hide Pro Mesh Series 11 1/2" Baseball Glove
Heart of the Hide Pro Mesh Series
Heart of the Hide® Pro Mesh™ fielders gloves are the perfect combination of weight and performance. Featuring 15% reduced weight on average, the Pro Mesh models allow for a quicker reaction time to “turn two,” or to snag the hot-shot down the line all while maintaining the durability and pro-performance quality of Heart of the Hide gloves.
• Recommended for adult or elite player.
• World renowned Heart of the Hide® leather with Pro Mesh for unmatched durability.
• Tennessee Tanning pro lace.
• Deer-tanned cowhide lining.
• Crafted from authentic Rawlings Pro Patterns.
• Produced by the world’s finest glove technicians.
• Soft full grain leather palm and fingerback linings provide exemplary comfort.
Pattern: 11.5" Infield/Pitcher model.
Web: Modified Trapeze® web.
Back: Open back.
Leather: Heart of the Hide®.
Positions: Pitcher, 2nd, Shortstop, 3rd.
Series: Heart of the Hide Pro Mesh Series.
Additional Features: Tennessee Tanning pro lace.
Hand: THROWS LEFT, THROWS RIGHT.
Do you like a stiff glove, designed to be broken in the old fashioned way at home? Or would you prefer a soft, game-ready glove that's good to go right out of the box? Either way, Rawlings has you covered. Just check the Break-In Meter to see how stiff or soft each glove is.
Each glove is rated by how much they've already been broken in. Gloves on the "Factory" side of the spectrum come pre-treated, and they're softer. Gloves marked "Player" use stiffer leather, and they aren't treated at the factory.