Program and Promotion Guidelines
- Please read the following very carefully
ACCEPTANCE INTO THE TEAM EXPRESS AFFILIATE PROGRAM
- Team Express will evaluate your application and will notify you via the e-mail address listed in your Application of its acceptance or rejection of you as an affiliate.
- Team Express may reject your application for any reason or for no reason in its sole discretion.
- Team Express will reject your application if it determines, in its sole discretion, that your site includes anything that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, defamatory, obscene, harassing, discriminatory, or otherwise objectionable.
- We encourage the building of web pages promoting our services and products for the purpose of natural search engine positioning.
- We do not permit the use of spyware, adware or parasite ware techniques for driving traffic. We reserve the right to research and investigate affiliates and their activities and, at our own discretion, determine whether or not these practices are in place. Any affiliate who has been accepted into the affiliate program, who is later found in violation of this policy, will be immediately terminated from the program and will forfeit all commissions.
- Cookie overwriting including intercepting or re-directing traffic from, or diverting commissions from, any web site that participates in the program. Any affiliate who has been accepted into the affiliate program, who is later found in violation of this policy, will be immediately terminated from the program and will forfeit all commissions.
- Forced clicks and forced cookies are not permitted; a customer must take an affirmative action, by clicking on your affiliate tracking link, for you to earn commission on a transaction. Any affiliate who has been accepted into the affiliate program, who is later found in violation of this policy, will be immediately terminated from the program and will forfeit all commissions.
- At various times Team Express will review your sales and website. Based on what we see we reserve the right to request information in regards to origination of sales, PPC practices and current examples of your website with our products, banners or links. Refusal to respond in a timely manner or by the requested date may result in termination from the program and will forfeit all commissions at the discretion of the Affiliate Manager, Team Express or any of its related brands.
- Affiliates who participate in multiple networks will be required to belong to only one network. Affiliates who found to be active in multiple will be asked to choose one network or be removed from the networks at the discretion of Team Express.
- Affiliates are not allowed to distribute any Team Express Product feeds to a Shopping Comparison Engine that is not owned and operated by the Affiliate. Any Affiliate who is caught participating in this practice will be subject to removal from the program.
PAY PER CLICK ADVERTISING
We encourage affiliates to participate in paid search advertising for the purpose of promoting our products and services.
- Accepted terms:
- Baseball gloves, baseball equipment, cleats, bats, helmets, football gear, softball equipment, football training gear, any other gear or accessory related keywords that do not contain our trademarked names.
- We DO NOT allow bidding on our trademarked names or URL's and all variations and misspellings of trademarked names for all brands and all areas of business. Team Express will monitor all major and second tier search engines based on geographical location for any potential violations of this policy. This includes all search engine for countries in which we ship to. If you are found to have violated the PPC bidding term you will be subject to immediate removal from the program and forfeit all commission.
- Trademarked terms:
- TeamExpress.com, Team Express, BaseballExpress.com, Baseball Express, baseballexpress.com, Baseball Exp, FootballAmerica.com, Football America, SoftballSales.com, Softball.com, CheerleadingAmerica.com, Cheerleading America, BasketballExpress.com, Basketballexp.com, Basketball Express Basketball Exp, VolleyballAmerica.com, Volleyball America, SoccerTeamExpress.com, Soccer Team Express.
- We DO NOT allow you to use our domain names for all brands and areas of business as your 'display' URL in any 'online paid search' or 'paid inclusion' advertising. Our domain names are: baseballexpress.com, baseballexpress.com, softball.com, softballsales.com, footballamerica.com, cheerleadingamerica.com, basketballexpress.com, basketballexp.com, volleyballamerica.com, soccerteamexpress.com and teamexpress.com and any other misspelled variations. Team Express will monitor all major and second tier search engines based on geographical location for any potential violations of this policy. This includes all search engine for countries in which we ship to. If you are found to have violated the PPC bidding term you will be subject to immediate removal from the program and forfeit all commission.
In all 'paid search' and 'paid inclusion', you MUST display your own privately held affiliate URL or one that is not in violation of our stated guidelines. Any violation of this may lead to immediate removal from the program and forfeit all commission.
We DO NOT allow Affiliates to re-directs to a Team Express website on PPC ads. Automatic re-directs from a landing page are in direct violation of Team Express guidelines and any Affiliate caught in violation are subject to immediate removal from the program.
- The use of our links in non-permission based email marketing (SPAM) is NOT allowed.
- You agree to abide by the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003, which includes the following:
- Don't use false or misleading header information.
- Don't use deceptive subject lines.
- Identify the message as an ad.
- Tell recipients where you're located.
- Tell recipients how to opt-out of receiving future email from you.
- Honor opt-out requests promptly.
- Monitor what others are doing on your behalf.
- Team Express affiliates must indicate clearly that they are a third party company advertising on behalf Team Express or any of its related brand and lines of business. Publishers must clearly post affiliate name, address, and contact information including physical address, phone, and email in all communication with the general public that includes Team Express in the email.
Reference the FTC's CAN-SPAM Act Guide for more information.
- Any affiliate caught "spamming" via email, messenger, forum, or via other online communication agrees that they will forfeit all payable commissions and be subject to immediate removal from the program.
SOCIAL MEDIA & BLOG MARKETING
- Social Media Marketing is defined as a promotional technique using social medium to disseminate advertisements on networks and websites with social interaction.
- Social Media Networks include Facebook, Youtube, MySpace, Twitter, Flickr, Windows Live Spaces, and other websites that allow interaction between a marketer and the general public.
- You agree to not present yourself or your communications via Social Media Networks as official Team Express (or any of its related brand and lines of business) sponsored advertisements, promotions, or communication.
- You agree not to "spam" Social Media Networks with offers, coupons, or other deals offered by Team Express or any of its related brand and lines of business.
- Blog Marketing is the use of web blogs to promote, advertise, or discuss products and services.
- When Blog Marketing, you agree to disclose the placement of Team Express (or any of its related brand and lines of business) affiliate links in web blogs as advertising.
- Abuse of the Team Express or any of its related brand and lines of business Social Media and Blog Marketing guidelines may lead to immediate removal from the Team Express affiliate program.
- Mobile Marketing is defined as a promotional technique using SMS, MMS, and other types of communication via mobile phones, smart phones, and other wireless communication devices.
- You agree not to present yourself or any mobile promotion as an official Team Express communication in any Mobile Marketing message.
- You agree not to "spam" offers, coupons, or deals from Team Express in Mobile Marketing campaigns.
- You agree to monitor and remove users from Mobile Marketing text lists when they choose to opt-out of Mobile Marketing communications.
IF YOU ARE FOUND IN VIOLATION OF THESE PROMOTIONAL GUIDELINES, YOUR AFFILIATE STATUS MAY BE TERMINATED AND ALL SALES FOR THE MONTH WILL BE REVERSED - NO EXCEPTIONS - NO SECOND CHANCES.