Worth 2014 Legit Balanced Flex Fifty ASA Slowpitch Bat
FOR ANY QUANTITY
Request Team Pricing
- Size Guide
• Worth's Power Molding Process trims wasted material creating the purest composite layer on the market. The process removes voids in performance making a leaner, higher performing barrel than ever before.
• New Carbon Fiber material using High Modulus Fiber Technology on the outer layer. Fibers with smaller diameter allow more individual fibers to be woven together in the same amount of space resulting in amplified strength for greater performance and extended lifetime of the bat.
• Worth's patented 454 technology extends the sweetspot two inches in BOTH direction giving the player the largest sweetspot in the industry.
• Bat contains FlexFifty technology for increased flex and whiplash through impact.
• Bat offers the most true-to-weight feel. Balanced bats are perfect for hitters seeking maximum bat control through the zone.
ASA approved (Not approved for any other associations).
Available Sizes: 34in 26oz, 34in 27oz, 34in 28oz
Baseball Bat Sizing Chart
Bat sizing charts:
Softball Bat Sizing
To find the correct bat length for your softball-playing daughter, have her stand straight up with her arms to the side. Place a ruler to her side with the start of the ruler (the "0" mark) on the ground. Read the measurement at the end of her wrist, just where the hand meets the forearm. As a general rule, this measurement indicates the perfect bat length for her.
Another sizing method for Baseball and Softball
Another great means for determining bat size is what we'll call the wingspan method. Have your son or daughter stand up tall with their arms straight out (arms should be parallel to the ground as if they were trying to mimic an airplane). Measure from the very center of their chest out to the tip of their fingers. That measurement will give you the ideal bat length.
It's always best to try to size using a variety of methods to come up with their ideal. For youth which are still growing, we recommend that you go with the longest length obtained through the various sizing methods. We often use the break of the wrist method (described in the softball bat sizing above) along with this method and use the longer of the two.
Baseball Bat Videos
Baseball Express Videos - Baseball Bat Buying Tips
Team Express and all its brands are authorized bat dealers. All bat purchases will come with a valid sales receipt, and we can provide a copy of a sales receipt at any time to the original purchaser.
Worth Bats: 1-800-423-3714