When you’re ready to check out, just use your Amazon account!
Safe and speedy checkout.
Amazon will store your shipping and payment information.
Eliminate the hassle of multiple accounts.
Use the information stored in your Amazon account. No digging for your credit card or re-typing your address.
Your financial information is not shared, and you’re covered by the same buyer protection plan available on Amazon.com.
Ready to shop?
*Enter Code JGBBSAC7 at Checkout.
Offer available for a limited time with your online purchase of $99 or more. Offer is limited to Free Standard Shipping on your online purchase of $99 or more, 10lbs or less (pre-tax and pre-shipping; see restrictions on product page)
Does not apply to prior purchases or open orders and cannot be combined with any other offer. May not be redeemed for cash or used towards the purchase of gift cards/certificates, pitching machines, balls, drop-ship items, team orders, or select items. Promotion may be modified or terminated at any time.
* FREE STANDARD GROUND SHIPPING WITH YOUR PURCHASE OF A BAT LESS THAN $199 (pre-tax and pre-shipping). See details below.
* FREE STANDARD GROUND SHIPPING WITH YOUR PURCHASE OF A GLOVE ON ORDERS BETWEEN $49 - $198.99 (pre-tax and pre-shipping). See details below.
DETAILS SHIPPING: Order must be shipped within the Continental US and excludes APO/FPO addresses. Offer valid for online purchases only. Entire order must be shipped to a single address. Does not apply to retail store purchases, prior purchases, or open orders and cannot be combined with any other offer. May not be used towards purchase of gift cards, gift certificates, pitching machines, balls, drop-ship items, team orders, or select items. May not be redeemed for cash. Promotion may be modified or terminated at any time. Certain restrictions may apply.
RETURNS: If you are not satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item within 30 days of purchase. Customer is responsible for shipping costs on returned merchandise, except for bats and gloves over $49. In order to receive FREE return shipping and a refund or exchange, the bat or glove must be in new, unused condition, still in its original shrink-wrapped packaging. Orders shipped outside the continguous 48 states are not eligible for free bat returns program.
BACKORDERS:When an item is on backorder, we will ship the item to you via our standard ground shipping as soon as it becomes available. You are never charged for a back-ordered item until it is shipped, and you may cancel an item on backorder at any time. The are no additional shipping charges for backorders.
Offer is limited to Free Standard Ground Shipping on entire order with purchase of a Bat. Offer is limited to standard delivery within the Continental U.S. and excludes APO/FPO addresses. Entire order must be shipped to a single address. Does not apply to prior purchases or open orders and cannot be combined with any other offer. Free bat returns only apply to unused bats and item must still be in its original "shrink wrapped" packing to receive a refund or exchange. Offer may not be used towards purchase of gift cards, gift certificates, pitching machines, balls, drop ship items, team orders or select items. Offer may not be redeemed for cash. Promotion may be modified or terminated at any time. Certain restrictions may apply.
Take Advantage of Baseball Express's Low Price Guarantee!
Baseball Express constantly searches for the lowest prices so you don't have to. If you find a lower price, call us toll-free at 1.800.937.4824.
Low Price Guarantee
Guaranteed lowest retail price (excluding shipping and handling)
Call, e-mail or fax us a lower nationally advertised competitor price from print ad or web site and we'll match it.
Price match must occur at the time of your order; post-purchase matches are excluded.
Item must be in stock and not on backorder at either Baseball Express or the competitor
Competitor's item must be identical to the one being sold by Baseball Express
Competitor prices must be advertised in the U.S.
Price guarantee cannot be combined with competitor promotion codes or other Baseball Express discounts
Auction sites such as Ebay are excluded from price guarantee
Items must be new and not used or refurbished
Not valid on competitor misprint or advertising errors
Baseball Express reserves the right to decline the price guarantee if the competitor price is unusually low (ex. price is below cost) and to limit quantities as necessary
For team pricing please contact a Team Sales rep at 1.866.868.5855
Anderson 2014 Ignite -11 Fastpitch Softball Bat The Anderson Ignite FP -11 Fastpitch Softball bat is designed for all fastpitch players. The IFP features a one piece, all metal, singlewall design that provides the great performance that instills
Item is excluded from product discounts.
This Product is shipped from the manufacturer.
Hurry! While supplies last... Save an Extra 20% on all Clearance Items! Discount applied in Cart
Free Shipping Both Ways On All Bats Under $198.99!
BONUS: Save on more than just bats, enjoy FREE SHIPPING on your ENTIRE order!
Low Price Guarantee - Find it Lower and We Match It!
If you find a lower price, call us at 1.866.868.5855. Our expert staff checks prices daily. *Details
Customization & Team Orders
Coaches, Schools, Leagues, Teams, And Sports Organizations – Team Sales Representatives
Will Help You Stretch Your Budget By Providing Special Team Pricing, Team Promotions,
Or Volume Discounts.
TeamWearExpress.com: Let us be your provider for online spirit wear, team gear and fundraising.
We do all the work…we setup a dedicated site, we collect the money & sizes, and ship!
Get started today with your FREE spirit wear website by contacting your Team Express Representative! We would like to give you a demonstration of this revolutionary online process, call us at 1.866.816.9892
Combinations of Item Options purchased earn Quantity discounts, if applicable.
Combinations of Item Options purchased earn Quantity discounts, if applicable.
FOR ANY QUANTITY
Request Team Pricing
Discounted & Special Team pricing on this item for your team or league.
The Anderson Ignite FP -11 Fastpitch Softball bat is designed for all fastpitch players. The IFP features a one piece, all metal, singlewall design that provides the great performance that instills confidence in every type of hitter. Every feature of the IFP is designed to provide every hitter the ultimate in performance. The Anderson Ignite FP doesn’t need to be broken-in; it’s already hot and it will ignite your game.
• The all-metal Ignite bat includes a singlewall barrel design that synergistically matches the TaperFlex contour to provide the best possible performance from a traditional singlewall-alloy bat. It may say singlewall but it’s more than the sum of its parts. It is the best performing and best feeling traditional singlewall-alloy bat you can buy.
• The TaperFlex contour is designed to optimize the flexural and vibrational response of the bat by distributing the mass of the taper in such a way that a harmonic flexural response is achieved. When combined, the result is a bat that has superior feel, superior performance and a truly unique hitting experience.
• The Ultra-Thin Handle is designed to maximize batspeed by allowing the handle to fit nicely into the batter’s fingers rather than in the palms of their hands. It is designed thin to make it easily customizable for each hitter. You can make the handle bigger by adding a thicker grip, but you cannot make it smaller once it is formed.
• The Thin Sport Grip provides a tacky feel and supports the thin handle design by making the handle as thin as possible. The Sport Grip allows those that want a thicker handle to be able to simply overwrap it with another grip or with tape to customize the fit of their Anderson bat.
• The patented Weldless-Ergonomic Knob adds weight where it is transparent to the swing. It improves the balance of the bat and maximizes the MOI while adding the additional distance that only mass in the right place can give you. The construction is patented and the shape of the ergonomic knob was designed in cooperation with a team of orthopedic surgeons to provide a safer, more comfortable feel.
• The TruFlex Toughened-Lightweight Cap adds to the performance and feel of the bat by providing the support in the end of the bat necessary to maximize the energy transfer of the barrel to the ball while maintaining just enough flex to control the amount of vibration created at contact. The reduced weight in the cap improves the bat’s MOI.
• A reduced Moment of Inertia (the effort necessary to swing the bat) is the object of all of the weight manipulation included in the overall design and the design of every component used in an Anderson bat. This attention to the structural details makes it possible to swing a heavier bat with less effort. A quicker, more powerful swing makes it possible to provide each and every player with Game Improvement by Design.
Drop: -12 fastpitch bat
Barrel: 2 1/4"
Certified: ASA, USSSA, NSA, ISA
Barrel Load: Balanced
Construction: One piece
Warranty: One Year Manufacturers Warranty
Most aluminum/ composite bats carry a one-year manufacturer's warranty against defects. Team Express also offers a 30-day return policy for all unused new bats.
(Please see the details of the warranty and return policy below.)
NEW (UNUSED) BATS:
If you are not completely satisfied with your new bat, you may return it to us in its original "shrink-wrapped" packaging within 30 days from the date of shipment.
Simply call us at 800.937.4824 for a return label.
DEFECTIVE OR DAMAGED BATS
All defective or damaged aluminum/ composite bats must be returned to the manufacturer. Defective or damaged bats may be returned to the manufacturer for
repair or exchange within one year of the purchase date. The bat manufacturers' phone numbers are shown below for your convenience. Please call them directly
to obtain a return authorization number (RA#). We recommend that you keep your bat invoice as your proof of purchase.
Anderson Bats: 1-888-777-4487
Anderson Bat Co. provides quality sofball and baseball bats for youth, senior league and adult baseball and softball players. We carry a wide selection of Anderson bats for all skill levels, including the RocketTech, NanoTech and TechZilla models.