About Team Express Distributing, LLC
Team Express is in the sporting goods business, dedicated to providing a comprehensive selection of baseball, football, softball and cheerleading equipment at an affordable price.
In the 20 years we've been in business, we've developed a reputation for our superior customer service. In a short amount of time, we have grown from a small baseball catalog into one of the Internet's top sporting goods retailers.
We pride ourselves in our broad selection of sports equipment, which covers everything from baseball bats to football gloves and softball cleats to cheerleading uniforms. We carry gear from industry leading brands like Nike, Adidas, Reebok, Under Armour, DeMarini and Louisville Slugger.
Just like the slogan says: Team Express is all about sports, all the time.
Why work at Team Express?
Team Express welcomes potential employees who wish to work in a team-oriented, goal-driven atmosphere.
We offer career opportunities in several different aspects of sporting goods retail, including marketing, merchandising, accounting, consumer sales, team sales, telephone sales (call center) and warehouse staffing. Ideal candidates for employment are self-motivated and hard-working.
Many positions require a strong working knowledge of sports and sporting goods.
We pride ourselves on our friendly, family-like work environment. Employment with Team Express includes the opportunity to interact with dynamic coworkers and members of the sports community.
Employment at Team Express includes a comprehensive benefits package, including health, vision, dental and life insurance. Employees also receive a discount on Team Express purchases.
Email Your Résumé
Interested in applying for a posting you see? Just email your resume in .pdf form to email@example.com during business hours.
Telephone Sales Consultant
Converts inquiries into sales by answering incoming calls and influences customers to buy or retain product. Resolves prospect concerns. Provides product information and makes specific product recommendations based on customer needs and desires.
- Interacts with customer in a professional manner that creates confidence and trust. The consistent use of policies and procedures for opening, body and vocal presentation, professional etiquette, and closing are requirements.
- Converts customer inquiries into sales through consistent use of accepted sales methods. Overcomes objections and effectively uses closing techniques. Demonstrating skill, expertise, and capability in the use of professional sales processes to convert inquires into sales.
- Resolves customer inquires through consistent use of standard work processes and best-known methods. Demonstrates skill, expertise, and capability in the use of standardized work processes to resolve customer issues.
- Adheres to general policies and procedures. Follows company guidelines for attendance, tardiness, vacation, sick leave, dress, e-mail, breaks, etc.
- Identifies and communicates opportunities for improvement. Actively seeks, documents and communicates better-known methods that would improve productivity and enhance customer relationships.
This position description in no way states or implies that the key accountabilities above are the only ones being performed by the individual with this position description. The individual may be called upon and required to follow other instructions or perform other duties and tasks requested by his or her supervisor, consistent with the purpose of the position, department and/or company objectives.
Responsible for efficient and effective sales and service for phone orders. TSC's will follow best practices and company policies to conduct our catalog phone business.
Aggregate phone sales volume directly handled.
INTERNAL/EXTERNAL CONTACT :
- Communication Center
- Team Sales
- Vendor Customer Service
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
- Education: High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Work Experience:
- Three to six months experience in a sales or customer service field preferred. Experience in a call center setting is desired. Experience with data entry or keyboarding is helpful. Sports background is a plus!
MACSMENU 99, ORDERMGT 25, TBD
Sedentary Work: Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or consistently to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects. Work involves sitting, key boarding and use of speaking on the phone during the majority of the work shift.