Axe GS4 Maple Composite Wood Baseball Bat
The GS4 Maple Composite Hybrid is the only bat of its kind made from pro-grade, hard maple. Better, it's the only bat built to support the mechanics of your swing. Our patented Axe handle has been scientifically proven to aid performance and reduce the risk of common hand injuries associated with the baseball swing. Experience more comfort and better bat control. Transfer power more efficiently. Achieve maximum bat speed. All while training longer, safer.
With the GS4 Maple Composite Hybrid, you get an authentic wood feel, but with a reduced risk of breakage. Our composite foam handle features a rubberized coating for a secure grip and is reinforced to the barrel with a carbon-fiber connector at the bat's highest stress point.
• George Springer Limited Edition MVP Edition Gold Foil and MVP Handle
• George Springer's game model barrel profile (speed)
• Barrel made from pro-grade, hard maple
• Composite foam handle with rubberized coating provides secure grip while also reducing weight, vibration, and breakage
• Carbon connector for improved durability reinforces the construction at its highest stress point
• Patented Axe handle for better grip stability, more efficient power transfer, maximum bat speed, and reduced hand fatigue
Barrel: Large (2 5/8")
Handle: Standard Axe Handle
Material: Hard Maple Composite
Warranty: Manufacturer's 120-day warranty