Marucci 2019 CAT8 -3 Adult Baseball Bat (BBCOR)
The CAT8 BBCOR is a one-piece alloy bat built with AZ105 super strength aluminum alloy meaning thinner walls, higher response rate, and better durability. The precision-balanced barrel features a ring-free multi-variable wall design that creates an expanded sweet spot, while the patented AV2 Anti-Vibration knob produces a better feel and less negative feedback.
• AZ105 alloy, the strongest aluminum on the Marucci bat line, allows for thinner barrel walls, a higher response rate and better durability
• Multi-variable wall design creates an expanded sweet spot and thinner barrel walls that are more forgiving after off-centered contact
• 2nd Generation AV2 Anti-Vibration knob features an upgraded, finely tuned harmonic dampening system for better feel and less negative vibrational feedback
• Ring-free barrel construction allows for more barrel flex and increases performance with no ""dead"" spots
• Precision-balanced barrel results in a lower M.O.I. and balanced feel for precision and control
• One-piece alloy construction provides a clean, consistent, traditional swing
• Professionally inspired handle features a removable taper and an ergonomic knob shape for more top-hand control and comfort
• Micro-perforated soft-touch grip with extra tack improves feel and control
Drop: -3 adult bat
Barrel: 2 5/8""
Swing Weight: Balanced
Material: AZ105 Alloy
Warranty: One Year Manufacturer's Warranty