Wilson A2K Series D33 11.75"" Baseball Glove
The new A2K D33 features a 11.75"" pattern designed by Wilson Master Craftsman Shigeaki Aso that has a wide and deep pocket to help pitchers conceal their grip. A Black SuperSkin-Black/Copper Pro Stock Select leather combination and closed Pro-Laced Web makes this model ideal for pitchers who field their position and don't shy away from making plays.
The A2K®, Wilson's most premium series of baseball glove, is made with Pro Stock Select leather chosen for its consistency and flawlessness - the ideal leather for a glove. For the first time, the entire A2K line features SuperSkin - which is twice the strength and half the weight of traditional leather. Glove Master Craftsman Shigeaki Aso designs all gloves in the A2K line with Rolled Dual Welting to provide long-lasting shape. Double palm construction lends added pocket stability and extra shaping from Wilson craftsmen so all A2K's break in quicker and last longer.
• Pro Stock® Select Leather: The top 5% of Pro Stock hides are chosen by a triple sorting process for consistency and flawlessness
• SuperSkin&trade: twice as strong as regular leather, but half the weight
• Rolled Dual Welting™: Thin strips of Pro Stock leather are skived thin and rolled to provide long-lasting shape and a quicker break-in
• Double Palm Construction: A thin, strategically cut piece of leather is placed between the palm liner and outer shell, providing maximum pocket stability
• 3x More Shaping: A master technician spends three times longer pounding and shaping the A2K by hand, which reduces break-in time
Pattern: 11.75"" pitcher model
Web: Closed Pro Laced
Color: Black SuperSkin/Black/Copper
Leather: Pro Stock/SuperSkin