DeMarini ZOA -10 USSSA Bat 2 3/4
System override. Introducing the 2022 DeMarini Zoa (-10) USSSA Baseball Bat, a bold addition to the composite USSSA lineup. Zoa (-10), designed for travel ball players who prefer the feel of composite, brings DeMarini’s Continuous Fiber Composite Barrel technology to the USSSA game. Through its technologically advanced construction process, Continuous Fiber Composite offers an elongated barrel profile and larger optimized hitting area, leading to more consistent solid contact at the plate. The stiff composite material maximizes energy transfer on contact, allowing the 2022 Zoa to deliver extreme consistency and performance.
- Barrel Material: Composite
- Barrel Diameter: 2 3/4
- Anomaly Connection: Pairs the barrel with a stiffer handle that offers positive feedback on contact and a seamless energy transfer.
- Anomaly End Cap: A blend of durable and lightweight materials maintains barrel integrity and optimizes performance.
- Two-Piece Composite Construction: Designed for improved weight distribution that allows for great balance, bat speed and barrel control
- Continuous Fiber Barrel Wall Construction: Long, unbroken lengths of fiber provide a barrel with superior strength, stiffness, and consistency across a larger optimized hitting area.
A stiffer composite handle inspired by The Goods improves energy transfer and exit velocity on contact.
Continuous Fiber Barrel
Long, uncut fibers rolled across the length of the barrel deliver superior strength, stiffness and consistency compared to traditional composite bats.
Anomaly End Cap
A durable and lightweight cap designed to amplify barrel performance.