Easton MAKO Ash Wood Youth Baseball Bat
Easton Lumber bats feature hand-crafted wood from the USA, bringing the design expertise and innovation from the company's metal bats to wood bats. The MAKO Ash Youth uses lightweight ash - which flexes slightly for increased distance, creating a larger margin of error for hitters.
The pro-balanced speed design is built to play like the MAKO youth bat for an easy transition to wood bats for younger players. The MAKO Ash Youth has a 7/8"" handle with leather knob label, and a laser-engraved barrel with cupped end complete the solid look and powerful feel. The bat has an approximate weight drop range of -7 to -10.
• North American maple hand-crafted in the USA
• Pro-balanced speed design built to play like the MAKO youth bat
• Lightweight ash for faster swing speed
• Laser engraved barrel with cupped end
• 7/8"" handle with leather knob label
• Approximate weight drop range of -7 to -10
Barrel Load: Balanced
Warranty: Wood bats carry no warranty or guarantee