Marucci 2021 CAT Connect -11 USA Baseball Bat
Marucci spent time ensuring the highest quality USA Baseball certified bats were produced in this new realm. The USA Baseball certified CAT Connect is a two-piece design that combines our AZ105 alloy barrel, the strongest aluminum on the Marucci bat line, with a carbon composite handle for power and durability.
• AZ105 alloy, the strongest aluminum on the Marucci bat line, allows for thinner barrel walls, a higher response rate and better durability
• Multi-variable wall design creates an expanded sweet spot and thinner barrel walls that are more forgiving after off-centered contact
• Upgraded SDX LT connection utilizes a precision cut dampening layer directly molded between the barrel and handle to dismiss vibration, while decreasing the weight
• Ring-free barrel construction allows for more barrel flex and increases performance with no "dead" spots
• Two-piece hybrid design combines a carbon composite handle with the AZ105 alloy barrel designed for power
• Micro-perforated soft-touch grip with extra tack improves feel and control
• Grip weight and manufacturing tolerances may cause slight deviation from the listed weight
Drop: -11 USA Baseball/Senior League bat
Barrel: 2 3/4"
Certified: USA Baseball Certified
Approved for play in AABC Baseball, Babe Ruth & Cal Ripken Baseball, Dixie Youth Baseball, Dixie Boys Baseball, Little League®, Pony Baseball and NABF Baseball
Swing Weight: Balanced
Material: AZ105 Alloy barrel/Carbon composite handle
Warranty: One Year Manufacturer's Warranty