Marucci 2021 CAT9 -10 USSSA Baseball Bat (2 3/4")
Crafted excellence. Designed with a thermally treated AZR alloy for a more responsive and forgiving feel, the balanced one-piece CAT9 features a massive sweet spot that is ready to do damage right out of the wrapper.
• Utilizing a three-stage thermal treatment process, Marucci's new AZR alloy offers a more responsive microstructure for better feel, more forgiveness and more performance while maintaining the same strength as its predecessor
• Using a Longitudinal Groove System®, LGS®, across the thickest section of the barrel wall allows for excess weight reduction while also increasing flexibility for an increased performance zone
• Multi-variable wall design creates an expanded sweet spot and thinner barrel walls that are more forgiving after off-centered contact
• 2nd Generation AV2 Anti-Vibration knob features an upgraded, finely tuned harmonic dampening system for better feel and less negative vibrational feedback
• Ring-free barrel construction allows for more barrel flex and increases performance with no "dead" spots
• Precision-balanced barrel results in a lower M.O.I. and balanced feel for precision and control
• One-piece alloy construction provides a clean, consistent, traditional swing
• Micro-perforated soft-touch grip with extra tack improves feel and control
Drop: -10 senior league bat
Barrel: 2 3/4"
Certified: USSSA 1.15 BPF
Swing Weight: Balanced
Material: AZR Alloy Barrel
Warranty: One Year Manufacturer's Warranty