Marucci CAT7 -10 USSSA Baseball Bat (2 3/4"")
The CAT7 -10 is USSSA certified with a 2 3/4"" barrel and is built to explode with unrelenting fury. The precision-balanced barrel with lower MOI and one-piece alloy design offer a clean, consistent swing to control the wrath of this ultra-responsive rainmaker.
• AZ4X alloy construction provides increased strength and a higher response rate
• More responsive, optimized barrel design creates a sweet spot twice as large as the CAT6
• 2nd Generation AV2 Anti-Vibration knob features an upgraded, finely tuned harmonic dampening system for better feel and less negative vibrational feedback
• Ring-free barrel technology offers greater performance with no ""dead spots""
• One-piece alloy construction provides a clean, consistent, traditional feel
• Engineered barrel-end wall thickness profiles improves balance and allows for faster swing speeds
Drop: -10 senior league
Barrel: 2 3/4""
Certified: USSSA 1.15 BPF
Swing Weight: Balanced
Material: AZ4X Alloy
Warranty: One Year Manufacturer's Warranty
""From the garage where they began until becoming theNumber One bat in baseball, Marucci's commitment to quality has never changed.""Albert Pujols, Member of Player Advisory Board.