The history of baseball is so rich it earned the name “America’s Pastime”. Played for generations and withstanding the test of time, this game demands respect and will return the favor to the truly committed. Paying homage to the greats that were, in order to carve a place for the phenoms that will be, take the field with confidence armed with superior technology and our unwavering commitment to crafting excellence.
The ultra-responsive, two-piece CAT9 Composite Pastime is crafted with a multi-directional composite barrel and the stiffest connection available for the speed and power you crave. Designed for maximum barrel length and a wide sweet spot, this bat is hot right out of the wrapper.
- MDX, multi-directional composite barrel is built with multi-directionally patterned layers designed to create an ultra-responsive barrel
- One-of-a-kind, OLS, Outer-Locking System, attaches the composite barrel to the composite handle from the outside in, creating the stiffest connection available, while dismissing virtually all vibrations on contact for the strongest, smoothest swing yet
- Maximum barrel length offers a longer surface area with a wider sweet spot for increased performance
- Two-piece composite construction allows for higher performance with all-season durability
- Ring-free barrel construction allows for more barrel flex and increases performance with no "dead" spots
- Mid-balanced barrel results in a medium M.O.I. between an end-loaded and a balanced feel easily used by all players for maximum performance
- Sting-free comfort knob is nylon molded with an ergonomic design to improve comfort and increase control
- Micro-perforated soft-touch grip with extra tack improves feel and control
- The CAT9 Composite comes standard with a white 1.75mm grip
- Grip weight and manufacturing tolerances may cause slight deviation from the listed weight
- 2 3/4" barrel
- USSSA 1.15 BPF certified
- Warranty here
- Recommended for coach pitch leagues (Ages 5-7)