Be ready to perfectly place or triumphantly tatter baseballs with this RAKE -10 Bat. Due to it being balanced and high-performing, it can do just about anything in the batter's box.
This Rake USSSA model gives hitters the opportunity to get a TRUE TEMPER USSSA bat that is easier to control than its brother, the HZRDUS. The 1-piece, hybrid (alloy barrel and composite handle) design will provide incredible performance and it has been engineered to have a lightweight barrel. We believe that you'll see a good number of bonafide contact hitters choosing the Rake this upcoming season as they will be able to control the bat with precision!
This drop 10 bat works extremely well for hitters that are advanced at the 11-and-12-year-old ages. As well, it can be a near-perfect selection of bat size for a player playing within the 13U ranks of USSSA baseball. Be sure to know that at 13U, a drop 8 sized bat (at the very least) will be required.
- 2 3/4 Inch Barrel Diameter
- Drop 10 Length-To-Weight Ratio
- Balanced Swing Feel
- 1-Piece, Hybrid (Alloy Barrel & Composite Handle) Baseball Bat
- Displays USSSA (New 'NTS Tested') Certification
- Colorway: Silver | Yellow
- EVMAX Alloy - This Material Is Built By TRUE To Be Extremely High Performing.
- Axenic Technology - Seamlessly Connects The Alloy Barrel And Composite Handle Together. By Forgoing A Connector Piece, This Bat Delivers Top Energy Transfer, Better Durability & Less Barrel Lag!
- SMARTPLY Composite Handle - Makes Use Of Multiple Fiber Angles To Limit Vibration That Could Get Down To The Batter’s Hands. Also, Works In Unison With The Axenic Seamless Connection Technology To Promote Top Energy Transfer During The Swing.
- Register This Bat With True Temper Sports & Receive A Free Pair of Batting Gloves Directly From True Sports
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer's Warranty