Victus Nox Senior League -5 Baseball Bat
Featuring an end-loaded design equipped with a military-grade aluminum barrel and carbon composite handle connected by a "Two Smooth Impact Connection" system for reduced vibration during contact. The ringless barrel with multi-variable wall thickness creates a thinner, more flexible sweet spot for maximum energy transfer and a higher M.O.I.
- Two-piece hybrid design built with a carbon composite handle and military-grade aluminum barrel
- 2SIX, a "Two Smooth Impact Connection", is a double banded vibration reducing connection, comprised of a threaded connection between handle and barrel with two vibration dampening rings
- Dual band technology helps to minimize all unwanted, harsh vibrations from traveling to the players’ hands at contact, while the threaded connection helps to keep the bat stiff and maximize energy transfer to the ball
- Ringless barrel design made of multi-variable wall thicknesses create a thinner, more flexible sweet spot for unmatched performance
- More mass built into the barrel for maximum energy transfer and a higher M.O.I.
- Pro-tapered handle shape for more top-hand control and an ergonomic fit for comfort (BBCOR and -5 only)
- Micro-perforated soft-touch grip with extra tack improves feel and control