Warstic 2022 Gunner USSSA Metal Baseball Bat -10
This versatile weapon is for contact hitters. Updated with a longer barrel to maximize the sweet spot, the Gunner is a tool that will command the respect of your adversaries when you step into the box. Hitters that swing the Gunner are always in attack mode at the plate. They are in the lineup to hit the ball hard, and often. The Gunner is great at gap to gap, but possesses the power to go deep when it’s time. It has the right combo of power and control for adaptable, contact hitters who like two-piece feel technology, but with a more classic baseball bat swing. The Gunner is balanced, but not so much that you lose the feel of the barrel. If you can really hit, you don't want an overly balanced bat.
KEY PRODUCT FEATURES:
- Two-piece hybrid bat built to resemble the specs of the i13 wood bat.
- Enhanced composite and alloy materials create a true Power Balanced output, making it easy to swing for all players.
- Improved connection joint that better eliminates vibration, while adding just the right amount of stiffness.
- Designed to be all business with its matte gray finish, with the exception of the glossy "Wartip" on the Warstripe side of the bat.
- Power-balanced feel falls right in the middle of Hawk 2, our end-loaded bat, and Bonesaber, our speed-loaded, balanced bat.
- Updated end cap from the 2020 model, with increased strength and durability. Still features its signature deep, gunshot-like sound at contact.
- Two-tone natural brown and gray grip.
- Drop 10 barrel size: 2 3/4"
The Story of the Gunner.
Following a trip to Pearl Harbor, Warstic© Founder Ben Jenkins was inspired to design the Gunner Metal Bat Series. He was moved by the story of sacrifice and influenced by the clean, matte gray look of battleships like USS Arizona. He was further inspired by the font work he saw on the Navy fighter planes and gunships in creating the Gunner's logo.